- $300.00 – Standard Appraisal (Home appraisal) – This is the most comprehensive appraisal type and it includes a full inspection and full property and neighborhood descriptions in the appraisal report (fnma form 1004). This appraisal type is ideal for situations where there may be a dispute such as bankruptcy, divorce, bonds, etc. However, it is used for most appraisal purposes.
- $250.00 – Drive-By Appraisal (homes) – This appraisal type includes an inspection from the street only. Ideal for situations where access to the property is not allowed or where a very general value is all that is required without due consideration to interior amenities or condition.
- $225.00 – Land Appraisal – Provided on a Fnma Land Appraisal form with three or more comparable sales.
- $150.00 – Desktop Home Appraisal – No inspection is performed and the analysis is based on your verbal/written description and/or online data sources only.
- $100.00 – Living Area Certification – We measure your property and provide a certification as to its living area size and include a sketch for reference.
Common Appraisal Purposes
Below is a list of some of our most common appraisal purposes. Please remember that this is by no means a comprehensive list. We have appraised for a multitude of purposes across many local markets.
|Bankruptcy||Divorce / Dissolution||Probate||Trusts||Bail Bonds|
|Estates||Date of Death||Retrospective||Foreclosure||Short Sales|
|Mortgages||Pre-purchase||REOs||Before Selling||Taxes(Property & IRS)|
|Insurance Claims||Partnership Dissolution||Relocation||Surety Bonds||Remodeling|
Other Types of Appraisals:
- Residential Income, 2 – 4 units (form 1025) $550.00
- Interior Condominium (form 1073) $350.00
- Exterior Only Condominium: (form 1075) $250.00
- Relocation Appraisal (ERC Form) $600.00
- Operating Income : (Form 216) $75.00
- Comparable Rent : (Form 1007) $75.00